Monday, October 14, 2013

October 14, 2013

FAMILY!!!!  How are you all doin??  Sure miss you all like crazy!!!  This week was a great one!  ANDERSON AND MAYARA ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!!  We are so excited for them!  We went into the court house this week with all their documents and now we just have to wait for their wedding date.  I got to be a testimony for it all too which was cool.  They are planning on getting married on November 8th and baptized the next day.  I am soo excited for them!!!

Today I am in Floripa!! haha how awesome is that??  I have missed it here for sure.  I had to come and get my visa renewed along with the rest of the group.  I am starting to get old on the mission ;)  It is so awesome here and it is great to see everyone after so much time.  I will be catching a nine hour bus tomorrow morning to head back to Joacaba.

Antonio and Sirlei went to church this week as well and we marked to meet with them tomorrow night.  We are hoping to baptize Sirlei this month and to start on their marriage paperwork as well.  They arent living together so she can get baptized before the wedding.

Things here are going great!  I am liking this area a lot and I am meeting fantastic people.  I love you all and hope that you have a fantastic week.  I hope dad had a great birthday as well!  LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Elder Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment