Monday, January 27, 2014

January 27, 2014

FAMILY!!!!  How are you all doin??  I sure do miss you guys like crazy!!!  This week was the transfer and me and MaldonadBRO will be staying one more transfer together.  It should be a good one!

This week was a good one!  Tereza is doing great!  She made us lunch today! haha.  But yesterday at church, Bianca which is Tereza's granddaughter, gave a talk.  At the end she started crying about how happy she was that her grandma was finally at church with her and back firm in the church.  She looked at me and at Maldonado and thanked us for everything that we did to get her back to the church.  It was a dope experience!  I started crying a little and the chills overtook me! haha.  It was such an awesome thing to hear, and I was so happy to know that we made an impact on their lives.

Maiara went on a division with the Sisters here in Lages to see how the mission life is.  She loved it and had a great experience!  She talks about how she is planning on serving a mission here in a little.

We went to Curitibanos again this week to do a baptismal interview.  We had lunch with Ari (reminds me of grandpa) and his wife Zeli.  Seli has been inactive for about 16 years now.  We left her a message and it was a very spiritual experience.  They are great people and we will help them everytime we go there.

I love you all and hope you have a great week!!!  Keep workin hard on Austins scholarship papers :):):)  LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Elder Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment