Monday, April 15, 2013

April 8, 2013


FAMILY!!!!  This week was a great one!  It seemed to fly by super fast!  I hope that you all had a great week at home.  Conference was absolutely amazing wasnt it??  I love listening to the Prophet and the other church leaders.  It truly is amazing to have a living prophet on the other to lead and guide us each day.

Monday we met a lady named Maria and her granddaughter Brenda.  They are great people!  We went with some of the members and left the first message with a BOM.  Maria really liked it and was so happy for our visit.  Then Sunday rolled around and she came to conference.  It was so great to see her!  We meet with her again tonight and I am super stoked.

To top off an amazing conference weekend, was the baptism of Leo!!!  It was an awesome experience being able to watch 5 sessions of conference, and then having a baptism right after.  Leo truly is an amazing kid and the baptism went great.  He has showed so much faith through our whole teaching process.  He will be confirmed next week in sacrament meeting!  Also, I showed him pics of me with my nature tees and he loves them! hahaha it is hilarious! I wanna get him wearing them down here in Brazil ;)

We met another family this week named Antonio and Bernadete with their son and daughter.  They are another great wfamily and were very accepting to our message.  We left them the first lesson and it went really good.  We follow up again with them tomorrow.

Thursday we had a training with the president in Lages.  Lages is an awesome city, and the bus ride from Curitibanos to Lages is beautiful.  Full of green and everything.

I hope you all have a great week!  I love you all so much and tell Morg that I love her too!  Aust, good luck with all your SBO stuff!!!

Elder Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment