Monday, June 17, 2013

June 17, 2013

FAMILY!!!!  I miss you guys like crazy!!!  I hope that you are doing well and I hope that Hayden's break wasnt too bad!!!  Sounds like you guys had an eventful week!

This week was a pretty good one!  We started our English class this last Wednesday.  Only three people showed up and on Saturday nobody came! haha.  It looks like it will be pretty tough to start an English class here.  We have passed out tons of fliers about it and hung up posters and everything.  I guess some other Elders in the past tried to start one here and it didnt go well, so we will see if we can get it going good.

This week was tough with our investigators.  Biguaçu isnt the easiest area, so we are trying to find a lot more people to teach.  We got a reference from a member that we visited yesterday.  The investigator is named Bruno and is 22 years old.  We went with a brother from the ward named Emerson.  We taught him the first lesson and it went great!!  It was a really good experience.  I could tell that he felt the spirit.  While I was reciting the first vision, he had a big smile on his face.  It was really cool.  After the message he asked us when church was and said he wants to start coming.  I feel like he has a lot of potential!  We will visit him again on Thursday.

Also, I got the package that you guys sent me.  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!  It had everything in there that I wanted and more!  You guys are the best family ever!  I was so stoked to get everything that I got.  I cant thank you guys enough!  I love you all and I hope that you guys have a great week!!!  Tell Morg that I love her too!!!

Elder Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment