Monday, December 16, 2013

December 2, 2013

FAMILY!!!!  How are you all doin??  This week was a good one here in Brasil!  I hope that you had a great thanksgiving!  I sure did.... hahahah.  We ordered pizza tho so that was good!

So we met with Maria and Pedro again this week and taught them the rest of the lessons.  They are such great kids!  They listen well and always have answers to our questions.  The other elders did their baptism interview and it is lined up for friday night at 7:30.  We are way stoked about it!  I will get to baptize Maria and Pedro will be baptized by his brother.

We will be meeting with Claudia and Marcos this week.  Marcos gets back from his trip on Tuesday so we will see how that goes.

We had district conference (it isnt a stake here yet).  That was really good too!

We did lots of door contacts again.  We actually met some pretty dang cool people.  A couple peple who speak english really well too, which is always great!  We will go visit them this week!

I love you all and hope that you have a great week!  Special shout out to the best mom in the world for having her birthday this week!!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!  I love you so much.  I could not have asked for a better mom.  I cant thank you enough for all that you have taught me and done for me.  I love you with my whole heart!  Have a great birthday, and next birthday that you have, I  will be there to celebrate it with you :)  Love you all!!!

Elder Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment