Monday, March 24, 2014

March 24, 2014

FAMILY!!!  This week was a great one but was super busy.  One of the most tiring weeks on my mission! haha.  We spent this week helping a lot of missionaries in our zone.  On wednesday we took a van with 14 missionaries on a 3 hour drive to Criciuma for a conference with President.  It was a great trip and the conference was great even tho we were dead from leaving home at 4 in the morning! haha.  I uploaded photos for you all to see.

We are also starting a project here with Alex.  He is a psychologist and has a great idea.  Starting next week, there will be three nights of talks given centered around the family.  We are going to print out 10,000 invites and pass them out to everyone.  It should work out great!

I went to Floripa this week as well on a division.  Elder Maia had a doctors appointment there.  I love Floripa!  You guys will absolutely love it there.

Super hectic week, this week will be more normal.  I love you all and hope that you have a fantastic week!!!  Aust, keep killin it out on the field and good luck against ALTA.  Kick their butt for me :)

Elder Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment