Monday, March 31, 2014

March 31, 2014

FAMILY!!!  How are you all doin??  I got way excited to see that you guys bought the tickets to come to Brasil!  We will have a blast!!!  This week was a good one.  I didnt something today for the first time on my mission.  We are working on a project with Alex to help out all the families here in Lages.  It is a project to get a happier family with three nights of trainings.  Today we went to 4 radio stations and talked about the project! hahah I got to talk on one of them!  I was so nervous but it went great!  Attached has a photo, you guys will like it! hahah

This week we made a bunch of invites for General Conference and went to the center of Lages to pass them out.  We talked to a ton of people there.  I am so stoked for conference!!  You all better watch it ;)

We did a division in Curitibanos.  It was a great time.  I spent the whole day with Elder Naugle who was my comp in the CTM! hahah how crazy is that??  It was a great time.  We visited some awesome families and had a blast.  It is cool to go back and visit areas that I have already served in.

We are still trying to find people to teach.  Its the toughest thing.  We found a bunch of less actives tho so that was really good.  Also this new project with Alex will bring in tons of references.  It will be dope!

I love you all and hope that you have a great week.  Congrats Aust for the wins and go out and beat Copper Hills and Brighton!!  LOVE YOU ALL!!

Elder Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment