Monday, July 1, 2013

July 1, 2013

FAMILY!!!!  I miss you all like crazy!!!  I hope that you all had a great week!!!  This week was a pretty good one hear.  I dont have a lot to say this week cuz we have the transfer going down.  Elder Lima is going to another city in our zone and my new companion will get here tomorrow.  His name is Elder Neres and looks like Carlton Banks off the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air! hahaha.  I have met him and he is a super sick kid and a great missionary.  I will learn a lot from him.  Also, Elder Carvalho, the other elder I live with, is heading to Blumenau and a new American will be coming in his spot.  So I will be living with one American and 2 Brasilians.  So much freakin Portugues!!! hahah

This week we met with Bruno again and it went great.  We read 2 Nephi 31 with him and he had tons of questions again.  It was really cool!  We were going to teach him the Plan of Salvation on Saturday but he had to stay late at work and then he didnt get up for church on Sunday.  It was a little frustrating but we will keep working with him.

We had a meeting with the ward leaders this week.  We are trying to get everyone going in the missionary work here.  This branch struggles a little bit.  We are going to try to work with members more and also do more contacts to find people.  That is the hardest thing about this area, and about most areas, is finding people who will listen to the message.  I am excited to work with Elder Neres tho!

I love you all and I hope that you have a great week!!!  Tell Morg that I love her as well!!!

Elder Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment