Friday, July 26, 2013

July 22, 2013

FAMILY!!!!  How the heck are you??  It was weird being away from home for my birthday but it turned out to be a great one!!!  Eddy and Dani threw me a surprise birthday party at the branch presidents home here.  It was a great surprise!  There were some members from here that went and also some members from Itajai that came with Eddy.  They made tons of cake and other snacks and we all had a great time!  So grateful for Eddy and Dani and all that they do for me!!!  And I cant believe I am 20 years old... hahah crazy!!!

This week we met with a lot of people, but a lot of them arent fulfilling the commitments that we give them like reading the BOM, and going to church.  We cut a bunch of them and this week we will do a lot of contacts to meet new people.  We got 500 more English class invites so we will be talking to everyone about that.

The highlight of my week was definitely the surprise birthday party.  There isnt a whole lot more to say about this week! haha.  Thanks for all the cards from home and all the birthday wishes!!!  I love you all and hope that you have a great week!!!  Tell Morg that I love her too!!!

Elder Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment