Monday, May 5, 2014

April 7, 2014

FAMILY!!!!  I miss you guys like crazy and hope that you are all doing great!  Congrats Bingham on another win!!  Conference was great!  I am excited for the Liahona to come out with all of the talks.  There were some great ones!!  I hit one year and 7 months this week.... CRAZY STUFF!!!

This week we went into another radio station.  The guy gave each of us a mic and he started talking to Alex about the project that we will be doing.  Then he started interviewing me and Elder Pereira! haha he talked to us more about missionary work, than he did about the project! haha he asked us about our purpose and talked really highly of the missionaries.  He then said we could go to his house at any time and on air, said his address. hahah it was pretty funny!  We had a great time and it was a great experience!

We went on a division this week with Elder Maia and Elder Paiva.  I spent all day with Paiva, he is from Argentina.  I practiced my Spanish a little bit as well ;)

This week we will be doing a division with the assistents to the president for two days.  Friday will be the first night of the "Projeto Familia Feliz".  I attached a poster of the project for you all to see.  We think there will be lots of people there and lots of references for the missionaries.  We are hoping it all goes well!

I love you all and hope that you have a fantastic week.  BE HAPPY and KNOW THAT GOD LOVES YOU ALL!

Elder Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment