Monday, June 16, 2014

May 26, 2014

FAMILY!!!  I love you all so much and hope that you had a great week!  This week was really good here.  On Tuesday I got sick with the runs... hahah aI think it was something that I ate.  But there is this dope member named Maiko (speaks fluent english) that made me a soup and it helped a ton!  The rest of the week I was back to 100%.

Things are getting dope here with the world cup preparations.  We got the transfers this week.  I am staying with my bro Elder Castro for one more transfer and we will live with the same two elders as well.  We have a great time together!

This week I got to visit three families that I visited when I served here before.  Here are the stories:

So yesterday we went with Maiko to visit Peter and Rafaela.  I dono if you guys remember them, but it is a couple that I taught over a year ago that almost got married.  Peter is already a member, but Rafaela almost got baptized when I was here.  Well we got to visit them again and it was great!  When we were about to leave Rafaela said "Lets get me baptized before Elder Howard leaves."  That was great to hear!  They are getting married this next month and after, she plans on getting baptized.  I hope it all goes well.

I did a division with Elder Lopes in Itajai 1 and we visited Lilian who got baptized when me and Elder Hunt were here.  She is going through some hard times and we were able to leave a message talking about the Atonement using Alma 7:11-12.  It was great and I was so happy to be able to help her again.

That night we had a family pizza night with Adriana and Leonardo who got baptized when I was here as well.  That was fantastic!  They are doing great!  Leonardo is 14 and prepares the sacrament every week.  It is great to see their progress.

Well I miss you all but I am loving it back here in Itajai.  They people are so loving and we have some gret investigators (William e Lucilany, Marcos e Mara, Ricardo, Lucas e Natasha, Vera).  I cant wait for the CUP!!!  Love you all!

Elder Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment