Sunday, September 8, 2013

September 2, 2013

FAMILY!!!  How the heck are you guys doin??  Sounds like you all had a good week!!!  My week was great too, other than almost being kissed by an old gay guy!! hahah that was pretty dang weird.  But I was quick enough to react and he didnt kiss me on the cheek.  hahah freakin weird!!!

Last Monday we taught a super cool family.  The dad is Leandro, the mom Jandira and they have two kids: João who is 14 and Julia who is 7.  I told the little girl that she had the same name as my mom that I missed so bad.  We taught them the first lesson and there was a great spirit there with us.  They opened up a lot and told us that they felt good throughout the message and it made them think about things that they had never thought of before.  It was a great lesson and we will go back and visit them today!

We are also teaching this guy named Bruno.  He didnt make it to church which sucked, but he came to an activity at the church.  We taught him this week about faith, repentance, baptism, holy ghost and endure to the end.  It went really well.  He has been reading the BOM but said he doesnt feel like he has gotten an answer that the book is true.  We will visit him this week again too.

Two weeks ago, this less active named Antonio came back to church and he brought his girlfriend named Sirlei.  We visited them last week and taught them the first lesson.  It was great!  Antonio bore his testimony many times and Sirlei accepted baptism this month if she gets an answer that the church is true.  They went to church again on Sunday which was great and we will visit them tomorrow night.

We did lots of contacts this week again.  I did two more bus contacts, which was almost 70 more people in total.  I lost fear of getting in front of them, so I decided that each time we use a bus that is full, I will get up in front of everyone.  We also started our English Class and only had a few people.  But we will put a banner in front of the church and keep talking to everyone about it.

I love you all and hope that you have a great week!!!  Tell Morg that I love her as well!  1 year this week!!!  How crazy is that?!?!  LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Elder Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment